Monday, February 8, 2010

If I could redo one moment

Well I wouldn't the past is as it was I don't want to mess things that happen even if they aren't great. We all learn from what happen in the past they make us stronger and better humans in the end. The point is it's not good if i can just redo a moment i mean people always tell you as a kid when we complain about the past they say did you learn from it.

I don't want to redo the good things either I mean sure they were pleasant but that's the thing they were special for instance have you ever complained about not getting the super awesome new flavour of gum don't lie I know that's happened to you they don't let you and therefore that yes is the best thing ever. See special right it makes you feel good about yourself sort of.

So why ruin that special something or the bitter sweet moment in your life they only happened once why go back to relive it or change it it's why your who you are. So as much fun as it would be i prefer to stay right where I am in the present sorry Keegan it's how i feel

No comments:

Post a Comment