Tuesday, January 19, 2010

walk in anothers shoes

If I could be anybody for a day I would be..................... Mickey Mouse 0-= cause lets face it everyone wants to be him he has got huge ears case closed. I mean hes a genius he drives a boat and has so many friends why wouldn't you be him! Ok but now about what I would do if I was him.

Nothing much i would hang with Goofy obviously and we would fly kites and roll in the grass and drive a boat. I would also have a picnic with Daisy and then i would get yelled at her because i said something wrong=)! Then all of my friends (yes Donald to) would go down to my clubhouse and hang there. Then i would go to sleep with my dog Pluto.

This would be amazing in so many ways and as i said before who doesn't want to be mickster(thats what i would nickname myself if i was mickey mouse for a day).

1 comment: