Monday, February 8, 2010

Imaginary me

My imaginary friend would be me because that's how cool I am and i think the world would be a better place if I was in it don't you. I could share all my secrets with him and laugh at all of his secrets we would be the same age and best friends this way i can love myself easier!

He wouldn't complain about my room because his room would be as messy and therefore are houses would be the same we would go to the same school and like the same food. I would know the rules to the exact same games no more explaining rules and he would like to play the to.

When i get bored of myself I'll just imagine him like my brother because we like the same foods and have same messy habits. I would have my own personal brother even though he's in Ottawa. Lucky for me my imaginary friend is my idea and no one can change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment