Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bucket list

The premise of a bucket list is a good one I mean we live and then we die but what you do in the time you have makes it all worth while. Now although I will share my bucket list... we all have to keep in mind the most important thing families, friends and, everyone else who cares for you we need to spend more time with them!

Skydiving is the one true thing I must get done before I die I mean the sensation would be terrific free falling for what seems like forever. There are dangers however but I am willing to take them on if it means I face my fear of heights. The parachutes need to be packed right or else I will die plain and simple. I would also love to bungee jump the feeling you get whould be amazing it would be the same one on roller coasters when your gut goes into your mouth it would be exhilarating.

Finally I would like to see an alcohol and drugs free world although it may be fun and "cool" it has teared millions of families apart throughout the years not to mention my own. I'm sure that some of you may have also experienced this. Drugs have done much the same things as alcohol over the years for the same reasons as alcohol to deal with depression, loss, and confusion and funny enough another main reason is to look "cool". People get killed enough by other people don't kill yourself it's not "cool".

2 comments:

  1. Hey, nice blog post! Skydiving is something that I would like to do too. But between skydiving and bungie jumping I think Bungie jumping would be more scary; You're closer to the ground and you bounce up and down more than once. Perhaps you could go on the giant swing at wonderland, that's pretty close to bungie jumping, except that you move in an arc.
    Anyway... Nice post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! You described how you think the sensation of skydiving and bungee jumping would be like very well! I also think that seeing a drug free world is a very good one, and you are very right about drugs and alcohol tearing families apart. Next time though you should put a concluding paragraph or sentence. but GREAT blog, your descriptions are amazing! =)

    ReplyDelete